Log Data and Cookies
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. For more information about our “Cookies Policy”, please refer to our “Cookies Policy” page.
Our websites are not intended for children and we do not intentionally solicit or collect Personal Data from individuals under the age of 18. If we are notified or otherwise discover that a minor’s Personal Data has been improperly collected, we will take all commercially reasonable steps to delete that information. In limited instances, we may have a campaign or programme targeted towards children. In these instances, details on the information practices will be presented within the terms and conditions of the programme or campaign.
Retention of Data
We will keep your personal data for a reasonable time to fulfill the purpose for which the data was collected. Personal data which is no longer required will be destroyed.
Use of your information
We may collect information from you for the following purposes:
- to provide our Services to you for customer service, support, security, fraud-detection, archival and back-up purposes in connection with the provision of our Services；
- to better understand how you access and use our Services, and for the purposes of trying to improve our Services and to respond to customer desires and preferences；
- to promote and market products or services;
- as required by or under any law or regulation applicable to us or any of our affiliates (whether in Hong Kong or elsewhere) or at the request or direction of any regulator, law enforcement agent or other official (whether in Hong Kong or elsewhere).
You have the right:
- to check whether we hold data about you and to access such data;
- to require us to correct any data relating you which is inaccurate;
- to ascertain our policies and practices in relation to data and to be informed of the kind of data held by us;
If you do not wish to receive any further information from us regarding our news or events via email, you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link included in our email correspondence.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose personal data when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or requests from law enforcement agencies or regulatory authorities.
We may transfer your personal data to third parties such as related companies, including subsidiaries and associated companies within Gaw Capital Partners, joint venture partners, agents, independent contractors, business partners and service providers, as necessary for any of the purposes stated above. Where personal data is provided to third party organizations, the personal data will only be transferred to such third parties that respects privacy and are under a duty of confidentiality to Gaw Capital Partners.
Retention of Personal Data
Gaw Capital Partners’ policy is to retain personal data for no longer than is required to fulfil the purpose (or any directly related purpose) for which the data was to be used, subject to legal, statutory and regulatory requirements mandating the retention of data.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
You have the right to request access to and correction of information held by us about you. If you wish to access or correct your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com